The evaporation of air is a natural cooling process, much like the wind blowing across hills. Evaporative air coolers provide 100% fresh, filtered cool air for a fraction of the cost of an air conditioner. This makes it cost-effective for cooling large spaces.
Industrial buildings can benefit from evaporative cooling with the right technology.
What exactly is evaporative cooling?
The basic principle behind industrial cooling systems is to establish a natural cooling process. This is accomplished by evaporation, which aids in supplying fresh air flow directly into your facilities. In general, the relevant evaporative coolers will circulate heated air through a water-soaked cooling medium, which cools it down and gives cool, fresh air to the specified location.
Evaporative cooling is one of the most dependable and cost-effective means of maintaining optimal temperature and humidity levels. The “Ventech” Evaporative Air Cooling Unit is what your evaporative cooling system requires to function successfully and affordably.
Why is evaporative cooling used?
Cost-effective: Water evaporation reduces the temperature of a dry bulb. Evaporative cooling is a cost-effective form of cooling.
Low energy consumption: Natural air cooling is used without artificial techniques, reducing energy consumption.
Eco-friendly air conditioning: Evaporative cooling is used to chill the air instead of mechanical cooling.
What are the benefits of an evaporative air cooling unit?
Cool and fresh air
- 100% fresh air for superior indoor air quality.
- Dust-free atmosphere due to clean and changed air movement.
- Aids in the diluting of viral density in the air, lowering the risk of infection from contagious viruses in the air and decreasing health risk.
- Our products contribute to LEED and other energy certifications.
- Outstanding return on investment.
- energy savings of up to 60%.
- Advantages of carbon credits
- Lower operating expenses
Enhances the Working Environment
- Mechanical refrigeration can be replaced in industrial, commercial, institutional, and agricultural applications.
- During peak summer months it reduces the fresh air temperature.
- Lower the temperature while using the least amount of energy.
- It’s simple to set up and maintain.
- Increased output.
- Reduced absenteeism.
The Cool Air-Cooling Method
- Comfortable Working Environment – Beat the Heat Quickly and economically
- Improved indoor air quality and productivity
- Helps in the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- There is no sick building syndrome.
- There is no ozone depletion.
- There were no CFCs detected.
The Luxury of Customization
- Our customers can customize and select according to their specific needs.
- We can provide compact and strong air washer units in single and double-skin construction to meet the needs of our clients.
- Our high fabrication quality guarantees low casing leakage, low alter bypass leakage and high mechanical strength.
- We also offer Civil Masonry Type Air Cooling Units with various equipment fitted inside an ergonomically built room for demanding applications.
- Low RPM is intended for lower noise levels and trouble-free operation.
- Top, bottom, and side discharge options are available to accommodate the site layout.
How does it work?
- Evaporative cooling devices use the natural process of evaporation to convert hot air into a cool breeze.
- A fan blows hot, dry air across cooling pads that absorb water from a reservoir.
- When hot air passes over the cooler pads, the water molecules on the surface evaporate, lowering the temperature of the air inside the system.
- This fresh air is circulated throughout a building, forcing hot air outside.
Contact our team of experts to learn more about evaporative air cooling or for assistance in selecting the right system for your needs.