Air Handling Units are the lungs of any HVAC system. It’s a device especially employed for controlling and circulating air for part of heating, venting and air-conditioning systems. Air handling units are located in moderate to large industrial and commercial buildings. Ordinarily, these systems are situated in the basement, roof or around the ground of this building. The air handling units are functioned as particular places or zones in a structure such as the east side, flooring, construction bathrooms, etc.. A couple of buildings, particularly old high rise buildings, have just a sizable AHU located on the roof. These can provide the comprehensive building where they may not be needing a return home.
In this article, we’ll be learning what exactly are acts of Air Handling Units, what exactly are their discretionary configurations, and what’s the aim of air handling components.
Goal of Air Handling Units
Air handling units are used for distributing and conditioning atmosphere together with the construction. Fresh air removed from outside is cleaned, cooled or heat through some ductwork to the engineered areas inside a building. Many AHU units are followed by additional ductwork across the designed areas inside the building. A number of the return atmosphere may be recirculated into new air distribution so as to conserve energy.
Functions of Air Handling Units
Air handling units with solitary ducts have been installed on a Frequent foundation and have the following purposes:
- EU course filter to maximize filtering function
- Water heating coil or electric heater to process heating function
- Air cooler or cooler water for immediate cooling and expansion function
- Air humidification through steam nozzles
- Droplet separator for eliminating water drops out of air cooler or humidifier
- The V-belt pushed high-pressure fan is employed for enthusiast function
Optional configurations of Air Handling Units
- Discharge panel box using zone-heating coils
- Filtering purpose for exhaust air
- Heat exchanger or enthalpy exchanger
- Exhaust fan
- Electrical connection box
Ventech systems air handling units are used in harsh environments, and it’s necessary that they’re produced with high-quality substances to withstand extreme climatic conditions. Developed carefully with the assistance of stainless or galvanized steel and comes with an aluminum frame with double-walled panels made from galvanized steel.